Monday, March 15, 2010

Boy Oh Boy It's a BOY!!!


Vince and I are thrilled to announce we will be adding a little baby boy to our family!  We could not be more excited.  The little guy was sitting indian style during the ultra sound and moving around like crazy!  He also gave us a few waves and swollowed a couple of times.  I think he was showing off.  Of course I had to go out and buy one little baby boy outfit after the ultra sound.  It is a little Polo Ralph Lauren stripped onsie.  So cute! 

We had a wonderful time relaxing and laughing with friends and soaking up some sunshine in beautiful Mexico last week.  The weather was perfect the entire time we were their and of course we came home to rain, rain and more rain in PA.  Oh well, we are glad to be home and to know we have a little baby boy.  In Mexico Nationwide gave us a private concert with Colbie Caillat so that was really neat to experience.  Check out some pictures below from our Mexican vacation.

Next week I am finally going to be starting my student teaching and am really looking forward to it.  I will be in a first grade classroom and am going to meet the teacher and students tommorow.  I will be doing my student teaching for 12 weeks so it is going to work out perfectly with the arrival of our little guy. 

Vince and I are also thrilled to be going to Hilton Head for a week with our parents and my sister over Easter.  We haven't seen them since Christmas so getting to visit with them for an entire week is going to be wonderful.  We miss them! 

Colbie Caillat

OUR RESORT

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Julie and Vince! The baby looks adorable already! He is one special little guy to have you two for parents! Can't wait to hold him and see if he gets your beautiful blue eyes, Julie! I am getting you a Mary Poppins DVD so you can enjoy hours of watching it with him over and over again! Love you both, Debbie

    ReplyDelete